Today in Tel Aviv, thousands of people gathered in Rabin Square for the city’s 9th annual Water Party.
The event, which started at 15:15 pm, is known for bringing together people in an attempt to beat the oppressive heat, which topped 30 degrees Celsius for today’s event.
Participants came from all over Israel in their beach clothes, carrying water guns and buckets. Below are a few moments captured from today’s Water Party!
- Google’s New Offices In Tel Aviv Are Absolutely Amazing (Video)
- After Waze – Who’s Next? Six Israeli Companies To Watch
- Israeli Public and World Leaders Pay Tribute to SharonPosted 1 week ago
- Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 85, DiesPosted 1 week ago
- 8 of the Most Incredible Female IDF Soldiers of 2013Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former Head of the World Jewish Congress Edgar Bronfman has Died in New York at the Age of 84Posted 4 weeks ago
- “The Land of Israel”: A Perspective of an American Christian (Video)Posted 1 month ago
- Major Storm Set to Hit Israel for DaysPosted 1 month ago
- IDF Soldiers to Consume 300,000 Doughnuts on HanukkahPosted 2 months ago
- Israel Air Force Soldier Becomes European Judo ChampionPosted 2 months ago
- A Soldier’s First-Person Account of Devastation & Hope in the PhilippinesPosted 2 months ago
- Canadian PM Harper: “Delighted to be in Israel”Posted 2 days ago