17 Reasons Tel Aviv is the Perfect City for You
1. Tel Aviv was recently named one of the best cities for startups.
2. National Geographic Traveler named Tel Aviv one of the top 10 beach cities in the world.
3. Tel Aviv gets 10 months of sunshine, which means beach time almost all year long.
4. The world’s top celebrities come to Tel Aviv to perform on their world tours.
5. Every summer, Israelis from around the country go to Tel Aviv to celebrate its Annual Water Party.
6. Tel Aviv’s annual White Night party brings the city to life.
7. Even the BBC acknowledged that Tel Aviv is the best place for Matkot, Israel’s ‘Faster, Harder and Noisier’ Version of Paddle Ball.
8. Want to go back to school? Tel Aviv has one of the top universities in the world.
9. If you’re looking for a job in Tel Aviv, you could be lucky enough to work for Google in one of the most amazing offices in the world.
10. Israel is home to some of the most incredible exhibits including the “Must-See” LEGO Exhibit.
11. Tel Aviv is one of the biggest parade capitals of the world and hosts a famous annual Pride Parade.
12. Need to get online? You’ll soon be in luck wherever you are – Tel Aviv is going wireless.
13. Tel Aviv is and always will be the city that never sleeps.
14. As an Olim Hadashim, you will be always surrounded by a group of single Israelis.
15. Tel Aviv is one of the most active cities and there is always something to get involved in.
16. Parking is tight and you will become an expert at parallel parking your car in a two meter space.
17. Once you become a Telavivian, you will know there is no better city in the world.
- The story about Amnon-The Israeli King of Matkot (cinemasf.wordpress.com)
- Tel Aviv: Car Bomb Reportedly Goes Off Near Defense Ministry (theepochtimes.com)
- Arriving in Tel Aviv (allriskconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Crooner Sir Tom Jones Condemns Boycotts of Israel by Musicians After Playing Tel Aviv (algemeiner.com)
- Tel Aviv Piano Festival (seasuitesblog.com)
- Iranian TV airs animated strike on Tel Aviv, Dimona (timesofisrael.com)
- Video: Iranian TV posts animation of attack on Tel Aviv and Dimona (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- Tel Aviv Street Scene: Rothschild Boulevard (seasuitesblog.com)
- Best Places To Shop In Tel Aviv (seasuitesblog.com)
- Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv Begins Beaming WiFi Waves To Tourists (jaunted.com)