Investment Banks in Israel ( this list may not be fully up to date)
Focus: M&A, private equity advisor and venture capital and late stage investor for IT, communications and media companies.
Focus: IPOs and secondary public offerings for Israeli companies on European stock exchanges, as well as financing for Israeli companies operating in Central and Eastern Europe.
Focus: Direct investment, private placement, public offerings and related services for technology companies.
CIBC World Markets
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
200 Liberty St. New York NY Tel.: 1-212-667-8411 Fax: 1-212-667-5544 E-mail:
Focus: Securities, brokerage and asset management services, credit and capital market products.
Focus: Capital raising of equity or debt for early-stage start-ups and consultancy M&A and minority investment services for IT companies.
Focus: Full banking services for companies at all stages.
Focus: Investment, advisory and financial services.
Focus: Investment and financial services for private placements, public offerings, M&As and other transactions.
Focus: M&As, research, trading and financial services.
29 Hayetzira St., Ramat Gan 52521 Tel.: 972-3-611-1500 Fax: 972-3-612-5588 E-mail:
Focus: Private and public offerings in Israel and overseas, M&As and related services for telecom, software, IT, biotechnology, agrotechnology and medical equipment companies.
Focus: Trade in securities, underwriting, research and other financial services.
Affiliated with US Bancorp Piper Jaffray
Israel office: Harel House, 9th floor, 3 Abba Hillel St. Ramat Gan 52522 Tel: 972-3-753-2020 Fax: 972-3-753-2010 E-mail: email@example.com
Nessuah Zannex manages the AG-Tech Fund.
Focus: Venture capital and investments in telecom, software, IT, biotechnology, agrotechnology and healthcare companies.
Focus: Public and private investment, underwriting, M&A and other financial, research and advisory services.
SG Gowan Securities
1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10020 Tel.: 1-212-278-6000 Fax: 1-212-278-6789 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SG Cowan is the US investment banking arm of Societe Generale Group.
Focus: Investment and financing services.
Focus: Credit management for technology and life science companies.
Focus: Public and private placement, M&A, venture capital and other financial services.
See: Arena feature – Click Here for the Missing Ingredient
UBS Warburg Israel
The Israel branch of UBS Warburg, and the only foreign investment bank with a seat on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
21 Shaul Hamelekh Blvd., Tel Aviv 64367 Tel.: 972-3-693-0930 Fax: 972-3-693-0926 E-mail: Tamar Gillad
Focus: Research and coverage of leading Israeli stocks.
- Deal With Union Prevents Closing of Scottish Plant(International New York Times)
- Putin warns of attack on Israel(Jewish Journal)
- Unearthed Ancient Roman Structure Predates Invention Of…(redOrbit)
- China’s debt addiction (Financial Times)
- Corning to buy out Samsung from LCD JV, signs 10-year…(Reuters)
- Twitter obtains $1 billion credit line(Reuters)
- Tel Aviv Stocks Open with Modest Gains (israelnationalnews.com)
- Tel Aviv start-up fuels a T-shirt trend in Beirut (timesofisrael.com)
- In Tel Aviv’s Silicon Wadi, the focus is on brain gain (timesofisrael.com)
- Tel Aviv’s start-up DNA, as seen from abroad (timesofisrael.com)
- Tel Aviv: A City Transformed (highlife.ba.com)
- Startup Nation Critical Canvas (thresholdtechnologycurvemodel.wordpress.com)
- RDT Acquires Testwise to Strengthen Position in Gigabit Ethernet Test… (prweb.com)
- Travel Tips – Journey to the Middle East (tystreks.wordpress.com)
- Best Places To Shop In Tel Aviv (seasuitesblog.com)
- Nexus 5 And Android 4.4 Being Announced Separately In Tel-Aviv On November 5th (ubergizmo.com)